Research and Insights
Gauging the US COVID-19 Recession
- We are examining new types of data that provide a window into consumer and business behavior.
A lot of bad news already priced in US assets: a gradual approach to exploit market dislocations
- There is little doubt the US has entered a recession - but not a typical one
In Search of the Bottom in the COVID-19 Crisis
- In this unprecedented time of high uncertainty from a sanitary and economic perspective, the different drivers at play are moving in different directions.
Securitized Credit Monthly
- Market Commentary and Outlook in Securitized Credit for March, 2020.
COVID-19 and Oil Wars Warrant Decisive Action
- The Fed is moving to ease financial stress.
When the View is Getting Blurry, Stick to Main Convictions
- As markets reassess the spillover effects of coronavirus into the economy, volatility is likely to persist.
COVID-19: Response and Containment
- Our expectation is that coronavirus will have significant, but not structural, impact on the economy.
Coronavirus vs. SARS: Potential Economic and Market Implications
- China is much more integrated into global economies than in 2003, so spillover affects will be distinct.
Coronavirus: Implications for Investors
- Coronavirus has been the biggest driver of recent volatility in financial markets.
Visit Insights for more