Amundi Pioneer Dynamic Credit
The Amundi Pioneer Dynamic Credit Strategy seeks to outperform the Bloomberg Barclays US High Yield Ba 2% Issuer Capped Index over a three-to-five period by 5% per annum with a volatility of approximately 6%.
The Amundi Pioneer Dynamic Credit Strategy employs a flexible, focused and disciplined approach to global credit. The Strategy seeks performance consistent with high quality, high yield markets but with significantly less drawdown during times of market stress. We strive to capitalize on opportunities arising from market dislocations and volatility across global fixed income asset classes and employ a scenario-based approach in an effort to uncover securities that offer the strongest risk-adjusted return potential.
Senior Vice President
Director of Corporate Credit Research, US
- Flexible: opportunistic, global multi-sector credit strategy pursuing attractive risk-adjusted returns
- Focused: meaningful position sizes allow for security selection to impact performance
- Disciplined: transparent investment process defined by a risk management and hedging framework
PLEASE NOTE: The Internal Guidelines referenced do not necessarily represent prospectus/statutory limitations. These internal guidelines are used as guidance in the daily management of the Portfolio’s investments. These guidelines are subject to change and should not be relied upon as a long term view of the Portfolio’s exposures, limitations, and/or risks.
Why Amundi Pioneer?
The Strategy is managed within a strong fixed income investment culture focused on sound, fundamental research. Key features of the Amundi Pioneer Dynamic Credit Strategy include:
- Emphasis on generating returns on par with a “high quality” high yield strategy (BB credit)
- A scenario based approach to uncover securities that offer the strongest risk-adjusted return potential
- A multi-dimensional risk management framework that integrates security selection, asset allocation and a hedging process focused on reducing drawdown resulting from extreme market volatility
- An experienced Investment team with over 20 years average industry experience
- A proven track record of delivering strong risk-adjusted results since inception, relative to its peer group
Source: Amundi Pioneer
This strategy is managed by Amundi Pioneer. Amundi Pioneer cannot guarantee the success of the investment strategy. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. No assurance can be made that profits will be achieved or that substantial losses will not be incurred. All investments involve risk including the loss of principal.